The durian test
Minori's dad grins widely as he comes back into the car after grocery shopping, "do you smell something?"
Thai durians are in season right now in Japan. They are pricey and aren't as good as those that we are used to in Malaysia but it's good enough for Minori's dad, who missed having durians on his last trip back to KL.Minori's first durian experience... and not liking it very much... yet.




5 Comments:
Good try for Minori. ^^ And i can see how happy Junji is with his durian. 良かった、良かった。
wow, is a good tried for minori.(mabel)
I'm sure Minori will absolutely love the durian the next time she tries it. All the 3 - you, Steve and James - reacted with caution and hesitance the first time you tried it but soon grew to love it like any other Malaysian.
OK..TELL ME WHERE DID YOU GET THE DURIANS??!! (Don't mean to be rude with all those cap. letters, I am just too excited!!) I was searching for durians at Jusco, my sis in Malaysia was telling me it is durian season now in Penang..so from then I was saerching for it..
tina
seiyu. but they were only selling them for a week. for novelty, i guess.
Post a Comment
<< Home