Welcome to our world!

My chinese name is Yin Ling and baby Minori's unofficial middle name is Yen. Both Yin and Yen mean swallow (as in the bird) in chinese. The same swallows that migrate to Malaysia in winter to escape the cold return to Japan when the weather begins to warm up. Like the swallows here, together with daddy, we make our trips between the two countries. Isn't it nice to have two places we can call home?

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ganbare nippon!

Wow what a day! I cheered myself hoarse while watching the World Baseball Classic today on TV (silly, I hear you say) and it's all worth it! South Korea has a great team but Japan so deserved to play in the finals after being unfairly treated by the referee in their match with the US team the other day. Japan plays Cuba in the finals and I'll be cheering myself hoarse again!

2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, March 20, 2006, Blogger Little Samourai said...

hehehe... same here! gambare nippon!

 
At 3:06 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger mom.diaries said...

AND JAPAN WINS!!! OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home