*BLANK* moment
I've been plagued by the cold yet again and am incapable of thinking. And so I've been spending these few days with a tissue in one hand and with the other, clicking through my Flickr group photos. I'm amazed at how some of these mothers with babies have found something to do that they are passionate about. These women seem so alive and interesting. And I can't help wondering what a bore I've turned into in the last few months. What am I passionate about? *blank*...

Picture of beautiful handwork by "movinghands" on Flickr. I was going to try to get a photo by "way to sahara" to illustrate her passion for cooking but just wasn't able to copy the image from Flickr.




5 Comments:
Hey, you surely have something passionate about, think think think! ^^ We have been using up tons of tissue these 2 days. I am not doing much things at home actually, also is a bore lah. ^^
I'm really fascinated by the time and energy you put into your cooking. Your DH is SO lucky!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
How about photography? I saw your photos on flickr, very nice! :-D
Thank you, Coy. Some of the photos in Flickr were taken by DH or family or friends so I shouldn't take credit for them all, ne?
Post a Comment
<< Home