
On February 22, Minori had spent the same amount of time out of the uterus as she was in. Wonder what that feels like. She is more active than ever -- I thought that wasn't possible a month ago when I would start to break out into a sweat every time I had to change her diaper. She claps on the cue "pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake" and waves at people on the street from her stroller as if she were the Queen of England. The scariest thing is probably that she stares at strangers to get their attention and she inevitably gets it. I say it's scary because I fear that one day she might just stare at someone who doesn't like to be stared at and who might pull out a gun to shoot her or something (ok I might be overreacting just a bit but as I recall it did happen in a subway in NY before). We've been lucky so far to have met only friendly strangers who are ok with it. But the next phrase I'm teaching Minori would be along the lines of "it's rude to stare" or "MYOB."
(Photo of our baby girl with the look that says "I'm up to something naughty!")
2 Comments:
Minori must be a friendly little person ^^ P.yoyo is getting shy towards new people.
Sometimes too friendly... she scares the toddlers! She blabbers and reaches her hand out to them from the stroller, and the 3- or 4-year-old just backs off!
Post a Comment
<< Home